Dr Comfort shoes are specially designed to deliver ultimate comfort for all wearers and to provide for the unique needs of those with foot health concerns.
- Based on more than 25 years of design experience and input from professional podiatrists.
- Extra width and depth in the toe box and forefoot area helps to prevent pressure on swollen feet, bunions, hammertoes and other problem areas.
- Designed to reduce foot health complications associated with diabetes and poorly fitting footwear.
- Built to accommodate insole or orthotics (supplied insole may be removed and replaced with a prescription orthotic).
- Dr Comfort Shoes are recommended by thousands of healthcare practitioners worldwide.
Join the Dr Comfort Footwear Scheme to obtain the finest quality medical footwear for your patients. Our Dr Comfort Footwear member scheme is available to qualified healthcare professionals, please contact us for further information by calling 01280 706661 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org