Portable cryosurgical device with trigger. Cryopen`s accuracy to the millimeter achieves a more effective treatment.
Cryopen X is the most advanced surgical device as it is supplied with 4 micro-applicators for ultimate accuracy and flexibility in treating different size lesions.
The Cryopen`s accuracy (to the millimeter) is achieved by pointing the micro-fine jet of the cryogen directly towards the lesion. Only minor discomfort is experienced because treatment of healthy tissue is easily avoided. As a result, your patients will now allow you to treat them longer allowing for deeper freezing and thus a more effective treatment.
Here`s how the Cryopen will benefit you:
- Full control with on/off switch
- Accurate spray technique will avoid treatment of healthy tissue around the lesion.
- Only minor discomfort will allow longer treatment to augment the efficacy of the treatment.
- Freezing power at -89 degrees C.
- Lightweight, portable device supplied with carry case.
- Disposable cartridges with built-in filters.
Cryopen X is supplied with 4 micro-applicators for ultimate flexible and accuracy, a carry case and tweezers. It uses 8g or 16g cartridges and is extremely gas efficient.Advisory note: We strongly recommend that you receive a product demonstration of Cryopen prior to purchasing. Alternatively we advise reading the product manual prior to using this product.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.