Easy to use device with a user-friendly LED interface. 7 preset protocols cover the most frequent indications. Use of up to 4 bars of pressure and up to 15 Hz frequency.
• User friendly LED interface
• 7 preset protocols
• Adjustment of the parameters during the course of the therapy
• Ergonomics designed by the users
• Highly-effective, non-invasive treatment for pain associated with musculoskeletal system
• Fast relief of pain & mobility restoration
• Main fields of application: orthopaedics, rehabilitation and sports medicine
• Pressure up to 4 bars
• Frequency up to 15 Hz
• Lightweight, only 7kg, including built-in compressor
• Supplied with the most comfortable applicator on the market – special ergonomic grip and elimination of backward shocks
User Interface: LED Interface
Max. Pressure: Up to 4 bars
Frequency: 1-15 Hz
Single mode and continuous mode: Yes
Preset Programs: 7
Dimensions: 32 x 19 x 28cm
Weight (main unit): 7kg
Power: 230 V/50-60Hz, 115 V/50-60Hz
Standard Accessories: Transmitters: 9, 15mm multi-focused and 15mm focused, gel 300ml, touch screen pen pointer
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £50.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £50.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.