Easy to use device with a user-friendly LED interface. 7 preset protocols cover the most frequent indications. Use of up to 4 bars of pressure and up to 15 Hz frequency.
• User friendly LED interface
• 7 preset protocols
• Adjustment of the parameters during the course of the therapy
• Ergonomics designed by the users
• Highly-effective, non-invasive treatment for pain associated with musculoskeletal system
• Fast relief of pain & mobility restoration
• Main fields of application: orthopaedics, rehabilitation and sports medicine
• Pressure up to 4 bars
• Frequency up to 15 Hz
• Lightweight, only 7kg, including built-in compressor
• Supplied with the most comfortable applicator on the market – special ergonomic grip and elimination of backward shocks
User Interface: LED Interface
Max. Pressure: Up to 4 bars
Frequency: 1-15 Hz
Single mode and continuous mode: Yes
Preset Programs: 7
Dimensions: 32 x 19 x 28cm
Weight (main unit): 7kg
Power: 230 V/50-60Hz, 115 V/50-60Hz
Standard Accessories: Transmitters: 9, 15mm multi-focused and 15mm focused, gel 300ml, touch screen pen pointer
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.