The strongest portable shockwave on the market allowing use of up to 5 bars of pressure and up to 20Hz frequency. Colour touch screen with therapy guide encyclopaedia with visual anatomical aid.
• Powerful & compact shockwave
• Easily transported: only 7 kg
• Highly-effective, non-invasive treatment for pain associated with musculoskeletal system
• Fast relief of pain & mobility restoration
• Main fields of application: orthopaedics, rehabilitation and sports medicine
• Pressure up to 5 bars
• Frequency up to 20 Hz
• 5.7” colour touch screen
• Colour therapeutic user-defined diagnoses encyclopaedia with anatomical images
• User-defined diagnoses
• Supplied with the most comfortable applicator on the market – special ergonomic grip and elimination of backward shock
User Interface: 5.7” colour touch screen
Max. Pressure: Up to 5 bars
Frequency: 1-20 Hz
Single mode and continuous mode: Yes
Intensity gradient mode: Yes
Preset Programs: 27
Encyclopaedia with anatomical images: Yes
User-defined protocols: 100
Dimensions: 32 x 19 x 28cm
Weight (main unit): 7kg
Power: 230 V/50-60Hz, 115 V/50-60Hz
Standard Accessories: Transmitters: 9, 15mm multi-focused and 15mm focused, gel 300ml, touch screen pen pointer
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.