The Neurothesiometer can be used for:
- Monitoring the progress of peripheral neuropathy which can be linked to other diseases
- Observation of the vibrational sensitivity is linked with other diseases
- Recording of threshold sensitivity during chiropody leading to early diagnosis of disease or to susceptibility to conditions such as ulcers.
- Studying the effects of treatment on neuropathy and associated or causative conditions.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.