PreventID Dermatophyte Test Strip Kit (10 Tests)
Transform the way you diagnose Dermatophyte Nail Infections with the Dermatophyte Test Strip
A simple test undertaken in clinic which returns clear and accurate results.
Published studies have shown the Dermatophyte Test Strip to be 97% accurate as compared to a visual diagnosis being only 67% accurate.
Advantages of the Dermatophyte Tests Strips
• Easy to use
• Raid results in just a few minutes, whilst the patient is in the chair
• No need to send your nail clippings to the laboratory and await results
• Scientifically proven to provide accurate and reliable results
• Can detect the presence of all common dermatophytes in a small sample of nail
• A simple test that can be charged for as part of your business model
• Immediate diagnosis, allowing you to advise the patient accordingly and treat the infection without delay
“At last, a reliable and rapid test that can be used in the clinic to accurately diagnose a very common infection” – Ivan Bristow, PHD Podiatrist
The Dermatophyte Test Kit contains all you need to test nail samples:
• 10 Test Strips
• 10 Disposable Test Tubes
• 10 Stirrers
• Test Strip Buffer Solution
• Cardboard Test Tube Holder
• Instructions for use
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.
You might also like: