Clinisept+ Podiatry is a next generation of skin cleansing for podiatry treatments, that delivers incredibly high levels of cleansing and antimicrobial protection, but without stinging or causing skin irritation or sensitisation.
No other product combines similar levels of skin hygiene
with complete skin and tissue compatibility.
- Recommended for patient use before, during and
after podiatry treatment to minimise risk of
- Recommmended for all post treatment recovery,
daily foot hygiene and resolution of sore/irritated feet.
Powerful but gentle Clinisept+ Podiatry delivers powerful cleansing and antimicrobial protection. But is actually soothing and calming to irritated skin.
- Skin neutral pH
- Doesn’t sting or irritate
- Calms itching
- Reduces swelling and redness
- Non cytotoxic
- Leaves no residue or chemical burden
- No chlorhexidine, alcohol sulphates, preservatives, colourants or fragrance
Clinisept+ Podiatry is created in a unique process which converts sodium hypochlorite into a far more effective and yet safer hypochlorous chemistry. Hypochlorous is the same chemistry that powers the human immune system - it is produced by the white blood cells in the body and has many proven antimicrobial benefits. This chemistry is very different from traditional skin cleansers which use a toxic method of action to clean the skin. Clinisept+ uses an oxidising method of action which is more effective but is also noncytotoxic: it causes no harm to human skin, even to re-growing skin cells.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.