Due to current high demand for medical hygiene and cleaning products, stock status displayed above may be incorrect and order fulfillment may be affected. Canonbury sells product to healthcare professionals only and will be prioritising orders for existing customers and those within healthcare, any orders placed for product by non- healthcare professionals will be cancelled. During times of increased demand for product, we may have to source stock from alternate suppliers, which could lead to fluctuations in our pricing. We will do our upmost to keep these to a minimum, but certain pricing elements are unfortunately beyond our control.
If we have any problems with your order, our sales team will be in contact.
Suitable for use before and during and every podiatry procedure to keep skin clean and provide optimum conditions for skin recovery. Clinisept+ gently cleanses to provide high levels of antimicrobial protection, but leaves no residue or chemical burden. This provides an ideal environment for recovering skin. Dermatologically tested.
- Skin neutral pH, non-toxic, non irritant and non-cytotoxic.
- Clinisept+ contains no alcohol, chlorhexidine, petroleum or oils and has been proven non sensitising even to sensitive skin.
Great value 500ml refill bottle, trigger spray available separately.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.