To purchase Swift applicators please visit https://treatwithswift.com/store
Swift is the pioneering new microwave therapy system that provides Podiatrists with a fast, precise and easy way of treating skin lesions. Key advantages include minimal debridement, no masking or postprocedural dressing and no requirement for anaesthetic. Patients can return to normal activity immediately – with no requirement to keep the foot dry or tend to blisters.
- Shorter Treatment Times: Microwaves deliver rapid internal heat generation – allowing shorter treatment times with minimal pain.
- Simple Operation: Enter a set time and power, place the applicator against the skin and press down on the button – a simple, repeatable method of treating skin lesions.
- Fully Portable: The Swift treatment system is lightweight and compact (weighing just 4kg / 9lb), allowing practitioners to share the system between clinics and offer the flexibility of home visits.
- Easy to Store: Unlike other treatments, there are no shelflife issues when storing the system. Swift takes up little desk space and is similar in size to a ream of paper.
- No Plume: Microwave therapy produces no smoke or plume, and therefore poses none of the possible associated health and occupational hazards.
- Precision Treatments: Swift will deliver microwave energy to an exact and predetermined depth, creating accurate and precise ablation zones.
- Innovation in Safety: Utilising innovative thermal management and measurement technologies, the system has been put through rigorous testing to ensure the highest possible levels of safety for both user and patient.
- Disposable Applicator Tips: The Swift applicator is designed with a disposable tip, eliminating the need for sterilisation and mitigating the risk of cross-contamination.
- Dimensions: 300 x 85 x 275 mm (w x h x d)
(11.8 x 3.3 x 10.8 inch)
- Weight: 4.1kg (~9 lb)
Applicator and cable:
- Cable Length: 1900mm
- Disposable Tip Diameter: 7mm
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £50.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £50.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.