From footcare experts Laboratories Asepta comes the Akildia Protective Cream which improves the skin`s natural defenses, prevent dehydration, prevents skin lesions, improves pH balance and restores its original condition.
Contains a high content of Centella Asiatica extract (known for its healing properties), natural Karite KORHOGO® butter extract and vitamin A.
As a rule, diabetic feet have very dry, hyperkeratosic skin with calluses, which should be thoroughly treated with Akildia Protective crème every day. In hospital trials Akildia professional protective crème has proved highly efficient in preventing dehydration and improving the skin`s natural defences.
- Moisturises (the upper layers of the epidermis)
- Improves the scarring process
- Makes skin more supple, Improves skin regeneration
- Helps to maintain the skin PH value close to normal
- Non-toxic – each product undergoes a cutaneous tolerance test.
- Made from natural raw materials
- Not tested on animals.
- Diabetic freindly.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.