Double Ended Instrument
- Extra-fine Blacks File & Spoon Probe heads
- Flat headed file profile
- Single sided file
- Stainless steel, one piece construction
This is a double ended probe which allows the practioner to both file and remove debris without the need of two separate instruments.
The file end is oblonged shaped similar to the Plucknet style blacks file (00BFP).
Whereas the probe end has a small rounded end - similar to a 1/2 circle however it doesn`t have the indent in the centre like the separate spoon shaped probe (00TU2)
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.