Dr Comfort Crew Socks White
The Dr Comfort Crew length sock is designed to surround your feet with long-lasting cushioned comfort and helps to eliminate friction and pressure. The mid calf height is designed to prevent bunching and is ideal for use with everyday shoes or boots.
Dr Comfort seamless socks are diabetic friendly and designed to keep the feet dry and offer advanced shape to fit comfort. They feature a Nano bamboo material and top mesh construction which is more breathable and heat regulating than cotton, wool or synthetic fibres. Made to last up to four times longer than ordinary socks, the Nano bamboo charcoal fibres help to control odour and keep feet dry.
Dr Comfort socks feature a graduated upper design with a non-binding top that promotes blood circulation. They benefit from light arch support plus a padded heel and toe in a smooth seam construction to deliver ultimate comfort. The durable cuff reduces constrictions and prevents the socks from falling down.
- Smooth seam construction to reduce pressure.
- Light arch support plus a padded heel and toe.
- Diabetic friendly.
- Breathable and anti odour Nano bamboo contruction with mesh panels.
- Designed to last up to 4 times longer.
- Non-binding design that promotes blood circulation.
Wash and care instructions: Machine or hand wash with similar colours. Tumble dry on a low heat only. Do not bleach.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.