Heel Slipper with closed back for men. Designed to provide comfort and support for sensitive feet, Dr. Comfort Slippers are supplied complete with a pair of removable Dr. Comfort Gel Insoles. The gel insole helps to maintain orthopaedic therapy in the home and may, if required be replaced with a prescription orthotic.
- Stable, non-skid soles are firm and hard wearing to help prevent slips, trips and falls.
- The specially designed toe box provides extra protection for the tips of the toes and sides of the feet.
- Extra depth design accommodates removable Dr. Comfort Gel Insoles.
- A soft lining ensures the feet remain warm, comfortable and cushioned.
Available in wide fitting only.
Republic of Ireland
We are unable to ship this item to the Republic of Ireland. Please contact our Irish Distributor Podiatry Products if you are based in the Republic of Ireland and would like to order this item. You will be unable to complete your order if this item is added to your basket and your delivery address is in the Republic of Ireland. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Canonbury aims to dispatch orders received before 3pm the same day by courier or first class post (same day dispatch cannot be guaranteed and is subject to stock availability). If you require same day dispatch please notify our Sales Office 01280 706661 when placing your order (additional charges may apply).
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT (excluding chairs, couches, units and large autoclaves).
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches, Units and Large Autoclaves, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.