Halo Flux Face Shield
The Halo Face Shield offers superior comfort, style, and durability to protect both practitioner and patient during treatment. Halo can be worn for long durations in absolute comfort and confidence. The headband is designed to be easily cleaned and the screens replaceable.
Comfortable and easy to wear
- A hygienic and easy clean design with minimal dirt ingress areas.
- Multi adjustable for the perfect fit, from 51cm-64cm.
- Breathable design to aid cooling and prevent perspiration.
- Rotational anti fog screen.
Tried and tested design
- Tested under extreme conditions.
- FDA approved TPV Santoprene rubber.
- Adjustment retainer peg made from aircraft grade 6061
- Adjustment retainer peg made from aircraft grade 6061 alloy. Designed for minimal waste and environmental impact.
- Designed in the U.K and CE marked.
- SATRA tested.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.