Provides the Vascular, Diabetic or Lymphatic specialist with a system to aid the assessment of arterial disease and neuropathy. Arterial systolic pressure can be rapidly measured in patients with incompressible arteries and can be repeated on the arms to determine the TBI.
- DMX Digital Doppler
- Medical Grade Recharging Kit
- EZ8XS Widebeam 8MHz Doppler Probe
- APPG Probe and Adaptor
- Toe Cuffs and Inflator
- Arm/Ankle cuffs (standard and large: Latex Free)
- Trigger Operated Sphyg
- Neuropen & Box of Tips (includes 10g Monofilament)
- Educational CD
- Large Carry Bag.
Guarantee: 36 month warranty on unit (12 months on cables, probes and accessories)
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.