Huntleigh DMX Digital Doppler
Designed to improve efficiency and effectiveness in clinical diagnosis, the Huntleigh DMX offers unrivalled value and quality. Visual confirmation of sound providing additional clinical significance.
- High resolution colour display
- Bi-directional waveform with auto scaling feature to maximise the accuracy and clarity of waveforms
- Waveform and sound can be stored on a removable mico SD card (not included).
- Digital sound processing eliminates background hiss and the gel filter reduces the loud crackle when gel is applied.
- Dedicated arterial and venous modes optimises waveform display for enhanced viewing.
- Real time clock saves data with time and data stamp.
Guarantee:12 month warranty
Unit only, high sensitivity probes available separately.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.