Designed to improve efficiency and effectiveness in clinical diagnosis, the Huntleigh DMX offers unrivalled value and quality. Visual confirmation of sound providing additional clinical significance.
- High resolution colour display
- Bi-directional waveform with auto scaling feature to maximise the accuracy and clarity of waveforms
- Waveform and sound can be stored on a removable mico SD card (not included).
- Digital sound processing eliminates background hiss and the gel filter reduces the loud crackle when gel is applied.
- Dedicated arterial and venous modes optimises waveform display for enhanced viewing.
- Real time clock saves data with time and data stamp.
Guarantee:12 month warranty
Unit only, high sensitivity probes available separately.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, irrespective of order value, the following delivery rates apply:
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT.
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.