Orthotic insole designed with a lateral cut away side to provide an easy fit into a wide range of footwear.
- ¾ length insole for narrower shoes.
- Customisable medium density EVA foam for everyday and active support.
- Lateral cut away to fit in lower volume shoes like dress, flats, and sport shoes.
- Anti pronation control for both the arch and heel provides biomechanical control and support.
- Podiatrist designed shape.
The VASYLI Medical story began more than 35 years ago. It was inspired by professionals dedicated to creating innovative products grounded in the scientific principles of lower-limb biomechanics. In collaboration with leading biomechanics experts, Phil Vasyli developed a collection of custom heat mouldable orthotics to treat a variety of functional foot and lower-limb disorders. These researched-based orthotics were easy and fast to fabricate in the clinic, providing patients quicker results at an affordable cost.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.