Slimfit orthotic insole designed for tighter fitting footwear including court shoes and high heels. The flexible base of the orthotic allows it to adapt to fit the contours of the shoe.
- Slimfit insole for narrower shoes.
- Customisable medium density EVA foam.
- Slim, low profile design to fit in lower volume shoes like dress, flats, and heels.
- Anti pronation control for the arch provides biomechanical control and support.
- Velcro tab at bottom of heel to hold insole in place in open back dress shoe.
The VASYLI Medical story began more than 35 years ago. It was inspired by professionals dedicated to creating innovative products grounded in the scientific principles of lower-limb biomechanics. In collaboration with leading biomechanics experts, Phil Vasyli developed a collection of custom heat mouldable orthotics to treat a variety of functional foot and lower-limb disorders. These researched-based orthotics were easy and fast to fabricate in the clinic, providing patients quicker results at an affordable cost.
We recommended that Vasyli Orthotics are prescribed by a healthcare professional.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.