Low density, 6 degree orthotic
Ideal for elderly, diabetic and arthritic patients. Patients adapt easily to the mild functional control while the correct biomechanical position is maintained.
- 6 degree rearfoot correction
- Heat mouldable
- 1st Ray Plantarflexor - assists forefoot stability
- Metatarsal raise - assists function of the transverse arch
- Sorbon shock dot in the heel - dissipates force along the strike angle
- Component compatible
- Low density - shore 45
- Weight guide: Under 50 kg
Republic of Ireland
We are unable to ship this item to the Republic of Ireland. Please contact our Irish Distributor, Podiatry Products if you are based in the Republic of Ireland and would like to order this item. You will be unable to complete your order if this item is added to your basket and your delivery address is in the Republic of Ireland. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.