3/4 length, softer density orthotic insoles. Suitable for most men’s shoes, as well as women’s broader fitting, flat footwear.
- 3/4 length insole for medium and wide width shoes.
- Customisable soft density EVA foam for pediatric or geriatric application.
- Anti microbial top cover to help reduce odour.
- Anti pronation control for both arch and heel provides biomechanical control and support.
The VASYLI Medical story began more than 35 years ago. It was inspired by professionals dedicated to creating innovative products grounded in the scientific principles of lower-limb biomechanics. In collaboration with leading biomechanics experts, Phil Vasyli developed a collection of custom heat mouldable orthotics to treat a variety of functional foot and lower-limb disorders. These researched-based orthotics were easy and fast to fabricate in the clinic, providing patients quicker results at an affordable cost.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.