Neurotips are sterile, single-use neurological examination pins.
They are semi-sharp, to reduce the risk of skin puncture particularly on fragile skin.
Features and Benefits:
- Using a Neurotip in the Neuropen, a calibrated force of 40g may be safely exerted onto the skin, to identify patients with a decrease in sensation to sharpness/pain in small nerve fibers.
- Sterile semi-sharp examination pin.
- Sharpness testing tip.
- Removable cap.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.