Neurotips are sterile, single-use neurological examination pins.
They are semi-sharp, to reduce the risk of skin puncture particularly on fragile skin.
Features and Benefits:
- Using a Neurotip in the Neuropen, a calibrated force of 40g may be safely exerted onto the skin, to identify patients with a decrease in sensation to sharpness/pain in small nerve fibers.
- Sterile semi-sharp examination pin.
- Sharpness testing tip.
- Removable cap.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.