- 3 motors offering independent, electric adjustment of seat height, tilt and back rest inclination.
- Maximum height of 130cm allows you to work standing if desired.
- Anatomical backrest with low hardness foam, for comfortable and relaxed treatment of patients.
- Foot control operates seat and back rest adjustment with 2 memory buttons to store preferred settings and a return to home button.
- Two piece, dual leg supports are operated by gas spring and can be extended for taller patients.
- Integrated head support which can be adjusted to the patients height.
- Upholstered arms sychronised with the back rest movement, folding independently.
- The wide base allows all types of treatments with complete stability
- Patented anti tip system helps to prevent movement when the patient enters or exits the chair.
- Wide choice of upholstery colours including contrast options.
- Dimensions Flat: 182cm x 75cm
- Seat Height: 53cm to 130cm
- Max Lifting Capacity: 220kg
- Warranty: 24 Months
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.