Vasyli Low Cost Diabetic Orthotic is designed to protect sensitive feet from excessive pressure helping relieve heel, knee, and back pain
- Full length insole for sensitive feet, ideal for medium and wide shoes.
- Dual Density EVA and Plastazote Foam Design reduces pressure
- Ideal for the sensitive foot or diabetic foot.
- Providing total contact and comfort to protect the insensitive or hypersensitive foot, the soft plastazote top layer gently conforms to the foot.
- Anti-pronation base insole support.
The VASYLI Medical story began more than 35 years ago. It was inspired by professionals dedicated to creating innovative products grounded in the scientific principles of lower-limb biomechanics. In collaboration with leading biomechanics experts, Phil Vasyli developed a collection of custom heat mouldable orthotics to treat a variety of functional foot and lower-limb disorders. These researched-based orthotics were easy and fast to fabricate in the clinic, providing patients quicker results at an affordable cost.
We recommended that Vasyli Orthotics are prescribed by a healthcare professional.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.