3/4 length, high density orthotic insoles. Suitable for most men’s shoes, as well as women’s broader fitting, flat footwear.
- 3/4 length insole for medium and wide width shoes.
- Customisable high density EVA foam for high impact or velocity forces.
- Anti microbial top cover to help reduce odour.
- Anti pronation control for both arch and heel provides biomechanical control and support.
- Clinically proven to alleviate heel pain and knee pain (patella-femoral pain).
The VASYLI Medical story began more than 35 years ago. It was inspired by professionals dedicated to creating innovative products grounded in the scientific principles of lower-limb biomechanics. In collaboration with leading biomechanics experts, Phil Vasyli developed a collection of custom heat mouldable orthotics to treat a variety of functional foot and lower-limb disorders. These researched-based orthotics were easy and fast to fabricate in the clinic, providing patients quicker results at an affordable cost.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.