Premium, full length orthotic with removable 1st ray plugs under the big toe to help enhance foot function.
• Full length insole for medium and wide width shoes.
• Customisable high densitytri compound density construction for support and cushioning in everyday and active endeavours.
• Shore rating 60 (weight guide: over 80kg or a patient with high supination resistance)
• Provides ultimate biomechanical control and support.
• The proximal and distal plugs have been designed to be removed individually or together as necessary to enhance overall foot function, 1st ray function as well as structural and functional hallux limitus
• Suede like (man-made) top cover with anti-microbial protection.
• Designed to assist in improving overall posture and reducing stress on lower back muscles.6 degree rear foot post
• 6 degree rear foot post
The VASYLI Medical story began more than 35 years ago. It was inspired by professionals dedicated to creating innovative products grounded in the scientific principles of lower-limb biomechanics. In collaborationwith leading biomechanics experts, Phil Vasyli developed a collection of custom heat mouldable orthotics to treat a variety of functional foot and lower-limb disorders. These researched-based orthotics were easy and fast to fabricate in the clinic, providing patients quicker results at an affordable cost.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.