The Namrol Sigma is a premium patient chair with a wide range of features to ensure ultimate comfort. The Sigma 4 features electric of adjustment seat height and tilt, back rest inclination and leg support.
- Upholstered arm rests are synchronised with back rest movement, they can also be retracted if needed.
- Seat height adjustment from 53cm to 94cm or 130cm with tilt.
- Single leg support which is electrically operated.
- 360° rotation of chair on base to allow easy access to chair and patient, operated by pedal on base.
- All functions operated by foot control with memory buttons and return to home function.
- Small base footprint which takes up less space in treatment room.
- On/off switch function.
- Independent electric adjustment of seat height, seat tilt and back rest.
- Heavy weight capacity of 200kg (31.5 stone).
- Dimensions flat: 71cm (w) x 182cm (d)
- Base dimensions: 71cm (w) x 77cm (d)
- Seat height: 53cm to 94cm
- Max lifting capacity: 200kg
- 5 year warranty
Please note that this product is manufactured to your specifications (i.e. fabric colour), so is not generally available from stock. Lead times can vary depending on manufacturing capacity and logistics, so please contact our Sales Office on 01280-706661 to get the latest information on availability.
Please also note that we recommend that this product requires use of a two man delivery service due to its weight and bulk. The cost of delivery for this product will depend on your geographic area, so we recommend that you contact the Sales Office to clarify this before finalising your order.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.