Lightweight lace up shoe with a moccasin toe. Suitable for casual or dress. Dr Comfort shoes are designed to reduce the adverse effects of diabetes and other foot complications. Dr Comfort is dedicated to providing the highest quality and comfort in extra depth footwear.
- Extra width and depth in the toe box to help prevent pressure on swollen feet, bunions or hammer toes.
- Non skid hard wearing outsoles for better traction and support
- Padded leather lining reduces friction and improves fit whilst keeping feet cool and dry
Dr Comfort shoes are supplied with superior quality gel insoles which can be removed to accomodate an orthotic if required.
Republic of Ireland
We are unable to ship this item to the Republic of Ireland. Please contact our Irish Distributor Podiatry Products if you are based in the Republic of Ireland and would like to order this item. You will be unable to complete your order if this item is added to your basket and your delivery address is in the Republic of Ireland. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.