QlickSmart Blade Disposal System is a single-handed scalpel blade remover that automatically removes and contains scalpel blades, avoiding the risk of injury and infection.
The System is engineered to reduce the risk of scalpel injuries with features including:
• Three-in-one functions – removal, containment and disposal system
• Single-handed scalpel blade removal meeting UK HSE guidelines. Must be attached to the trolley or wall mounting bracket
• Quick and easy to use with a simple push, click and pull action
• Safely contains used scalpel blades
• Can be used on home visits, stopping contaminated blades dispersing into your bag or car, putting you at greater risk
• Puncture proof sharps container
• Holds up to 100 blades
• Compatible with majority of blades and handles
• Compatible with Universal Mounting Bracket (item code 7144B)
Needs to be used with the fixing to a wall, bench or trolley with Universal Mounting Bracket in order to give you maximum safety.
The System is compatible with the majority of blades and handles in day-to-day Podiatry use.
Users of Hexagonal, Barron, Long, Bulbous and Ergonomic handles and larger blades (up to PM60 & 70) should select the QlickSmart BladeFlask® EVO (see item code 111856).
Canonbury aims to dispatch orders received before 3pm the same day by courier or first class post (same day dispatch cannot be guaranteed and is subject to stock availability). If you require same day dispatch please notify our Sales Office 01280 706661 when placing your order (additional charges may apply).
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT (excluding chairs, couches, units and large autoclaves).
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches, Units and Large Autoclaves, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.