The PACT treatment uses PACT Nail Fungus Gel which is activated by exposure to light from the PACT MED light device.
The PACT Nail Fungus Gel is a photosensitizer which makes fungi sensitive to light at a certain wavelength and means 99.9% of all bacteria and fungi will be destroyed after exposure to the PACT MED light device.
With a light treatment time of a few minutes it is possible to combat nail fungus. The more severe the infection, the more frequently treatment can and should be performed.
During light treatment the nail should always be covered with gel. PACT nail fungus dye is toluidine blue, a special non-toxic dye (phenothiazine). It is selectively stimulated with light at a wavelength of 630 nm so it kills off fungi by forming singlet oxygen, without harming the skin. Stimulation is performed using the specially developed PACT MED device because light intensity, wavelength and light treatment time must be exactly matched to the dye gel in order to be effective.
Treatment protocol for PACT:
- Heavy de-bride of each affected nail
- 10 minute gel application of each affected nail
- 9.5 minute light application of each affected nail
- Frequency: 3 complete treatments are needed within 2-3 weeks
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.