MDS Medical Autoclave
Size 8 litre vacuum autoclave
Suitable for sterilising solid or hollow instruments that are either unwrapped or in pouches.
The MDS Medical autoclave is easy to operate and maintain.
Features and benefits
- LCD display
- Quick cycle times with a sterilising temperature of 134°C.
- Able to sterilise up to 6 sets of instruments within the trays supplied.
- It has an integral printer and USB for data storage.
- B&D Test and Helix Test cycles.
- Fully compliant with MDD 93/42/EEC, BS EN13060 small sterilisers, HTM 01-05 pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC "SEP".
- Premium quality pump and valves to ensure longevity and reliability.
Size dimentions and technical details.
- Dimensions: (L) 58cm x (W) 43cm x (H) 35.5cm
- Tray size: 13cm x 25.5cm x 3
- Weight: 34kg
- Volume: 8 Litres
- Power: 1.7Kw 220V / 50Hz
- Warranty: 12 months (inclusive of parts and labour).
- MDS data management system for an additional cost.
Price excludes delivery. Delivery cost is dependent on delivery service required and location. We will contact you to provide delivery options prior to shipping your order.
Please note that this product is shipped directly from the manufacture and is kerbside delivery only. If you require installation by a fully trained MDS engineer, this can be arranged for additional cost and will depend on your geographic area, so we recommend that you contact the Sales Office to clarify this before finalising your order.
Related Posts 1
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.