The MDS Medical Class B, 8 litre vacuum autoclave is suitable for sterilising solid or hollow instruments that are either unwrapped or in pouches. The MDS Medical autoclave is easy to operate and maintain. It features a clear LCD display and quick cycle times with a sterilising temperature of 134°C. This model features premium quality pump and valves to ensure longevity and reliability. It has an integral printer and USB for data storage, there is also the opportunity to upgrade to the MDS data management system for an additional cost of £250 + VAT. B&D Test and Helix Test cycles. Able to sterilise up to 6 sets of instruments. Fully compliant with MDD 93/42/EEC, BS EN13060 small sterilisers, HTM 01-05 pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC "SEP".
- Dimensions: 36.5cm (w) x 32cm (h) x 53.5cm (d)
- Tray size: 13cm x 25.5cm x 3
- Weight: 35kg
- Volume: 8 Litres
- Power: 1.7Kw 220V / 50Hz
- Warranty: 12 months (inclusive of parts and labour).
Price excludes delivery. Delivery cost is dependent on delivery service required and location. We will contact you to provide delivery options prior to shipping your order.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rates apply:
- Mainland UK £5.00 ex VAT.
- Northern Ireland £10.00 ex VAT.
- Republic of Ireland £12.50 ex VAT.
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £15.00 ex VAT.
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661.