FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The pH of the barrier cream helps maintain the skin’s acid mantel reducing the risk of skin breakdown.
- A totally natural product with 100% pure medical grade Manuka honey added. Contains no parabens, mineral oils or lanolin.
- The 30% Manuka honey delivers broad spectrum antimicrobial activity.
- Has both anti candida and anti fungal performance.
- Provides a dry to touch layer which helps protect skin from damage caused by friction and sheer, allowing adhesive dressings to be used effectively.
- Is quick drying allowing the skin to remain breathable, preventing maceration.
- Is safe to be used on all ages including paediatrics and neonates.
- Helps prevent damage to skin caused by frequent washing. Medihoney barrier cream does not need to be washed prior to further applications.
- Available in 2g sachet to meet hospital.
- Protects at risk skin from breakdown associated with incontinence. Can be used under incontinence pads.
- Can be used around wound edges to protect skin from irritation and breakdown caused by wound exudate.
- Suitable for injured skin or areas that are inflamed or excoriated.
- Suitable for all ages including paediatrics and neonates.
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.