AIRGENE CE Airborne Disinfectant has been designed to fulfil two objectives simultaneously - environmental and surface disinfection in medical clinics.
AIRGENE CE is ideal as a “belt and braces” approach to the disinfection of surfaces in clinical and public areas, especially those that are harder to reach.
The exclusive design of AIRGENE CE’s total-discharge “one-shot” valve achieves a double effect: decontamination of micro-organisms and the effective elimination of unpleasant odours caused by bacterial decomposition.
- Unique design allows for dispersion of high-level disinfectant to difficult and inaccessible places.
- Free of flammable and toxic ingredients.
- 50ml canister covers area of up to 40m3 (4 x 4 x 2.5m).
Free Mainland UK delivery for website orders (Excluding Chairs, Couches or Units) over £75.00 ex VAT
For website orders under £75.00 ex VAT the following delivery rate applies:
- Mainland UK £5.95 ex VAT.
For non-Mainland UK, the following delivery rates apply (figures in brackets relate to orders over £75 ex VAT):
- Northern Ireland £15.00 ex VAT (£10.00 ex VAT).
- Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
- Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands £17.50 ex VAT (£12.50 ex VAT).
For delivery options, rates and lead times on Chairs, Couches and Units, please contact our Sales Office on 01280 706661. Delivery rates are calculated depending on service selected, location and timing.
NB a Pre-Delivery Questionnaire must be completed prior to arranging equipment deliveries to ensure the health and safety of our delivery colleagues.